Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Cabbage and Mushroom Soup #Vegan and Very Good

Charlie and I love soup. We don't really have lots of recipes for soup; we just make all kinds of soup out of whatever sounds good. Yesterday, I made this:
So:

Cabbage and Mushroom Soup


  • water
  • vegetarian bouillon
  • portobello mushrooms, sliced very thin
  • green onion (scallion, spring onion) sliced
  • cabbage, cut up into pieces
  • marjoram
  • barley

Bring water and bouillon to a boil. Add vegetables, marjoram and barley. Cook until the barley is done.

Boom!

BOY, was it good!

I'm still doing Story A Day May. Hop on over to my blog to read today's story, Time Will Tell.

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

2 comments:

Cerebrations.biz said...

I dunno. Not sure I would go for cabbage soup. Cole slaw- you betcha.

Marian Allen said...

You don't eat cooked cabbage? Do you eat stuffed cabbage? Cabbage soup is just like stuffed cabbage, only with all its stuffing out in the broth. heh