Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Omelets -- Not Just For Breakfast! #Vegetarian

We get fresh eggs from our neighbors, so we eat eggs often. One of the things we like are omelets. Or maybe they're frittatas. There's a difference, but bless me if I can ever remember what it is. Okay, I just looked, and what we eat are frittomelets.

We mix the veg in with the eggs, but we don't "finish it in the oven" and we fold it over when it's done.


That there frittomelet contains broccoli, mushrooms, and cheese.

Next to it are sweet potato fries (frozen in a bag), baked in the toaster oven and drizzled with honey butter.

Satisfactory.

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

1 comment:

Cerebrations.biz said...

The only time I have eggs at night is when I visit a diner. Perhaps because they can make poached eggs, which I can't- which makes it something really special for me.