Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Golden Cauliflower Scramble #Vegetarian

My husband and I are fairly light eaters, he being a lighter eater than I am. A head of cauliflower can last us three or four meals. So I have to fix it different ways, because cauliflower, after all.

This was was perty dern good, as my grandpa would say.

First, I cut the core out of the head of cauliflower and microwaved the florets, covered, for seven minutes. Then I cut some of the florets up into smaller pieces.

I heated vegan margarine in a skillet, then added some turmeric and the cauliflower. I lightly beat a couple of eggs, poured it over the cauliflower, and stirred until the eggs were set, then stirred in some shredded cheese.

Protein, veg, and lots of flavor!

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

No comments: