GRILLED CHEESE ROLL UPS
So much easier/tastier than traditional grilled cheese! 3 ingredients is all you need for this epic cheesiness!
- 8 slices white bread*, crusts trimmed
- 8 slices Wisconsin cheddar cheese*
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Using a rolling pin, flatten bread squares to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place cheese slice on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add roll ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately.