Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Delicious Dessert Just Happens To Be #Vegetarian

I'll tell you a secret. You know what's vegetarian? ALMOST EVERYTHING.

Okay, now that I've got that off my chest, looka this beautiful and -- If I'm lyin' I'm dyin' -- delicious dessert Charlie and I had the other night.

That's cottage cheese and farmers' market blueberries drizzled with local honey.

Okay, I hear you going all, "Ewww! Cottage cheese????" That's enough of that. Cottage cheese is GREAT with fruit! It's also really really good with salt and pepper, by the way.

Try this, or some variation of this, and let me know what you think.

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

2 comments:

Cerebrations.biz said...

I'm with you marian!!!
Canteloupe, strawberries, blueberries, raisins, dates, pineapple- and cottage cheese.
Except that's not desert- it's my meal!

Marian Allen said...

As our kids would say, "Sounds dee-LOASH!"