Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I Think This Is A Frittata #Vegetarian

I'm sure I didn't invent this dish, but I'm not finding it on the interwebs today, so I can't link to a pretty version.

So I had some leftover spaghetti and some mushrooms and broccoli that were about to go to Jesus. I chopped up the mushrooms and broccoli and fried them in vegan margarine. Then I put in the drained spaghetti and cooked that until it was kind of crunchy. I beat some eggs (actually, I think it was one duck egg from the Lind farm, which equals three chicken eggs) with a bit of milk and poured that over the spaghetti and veg and covered the skillet. When the eggs were almost set, I slid the whole thing out and flipped it back into the skillet. In a minute or two, I slid it out again, folded it in half, and cut that in half so each of us had a wedge. I sprinkled the top with shredded cheese.

REALLY, REALLY GOOD!

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

No comments: