Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Salmon Paprika

Yeah, this one isn't vegetarian, it's pescatarian. That means it's fish, in case you don't know.

So I had this frozen salmon. I drizzled it with lime juice, salt, and smoked paprika. I seeded and halved some little sweet peppers and rubbed them with oil and salt. Put the frozen salmon and peppers on a baking sheet in the toaster oven and baked them at 400F for 25 minutes (according to directions). I think that was a little long, because the salmon was chewy, and I like it tender.

On the side, we had baby Lima beans and noodles with parsley.

Most satisfying. Tomorrow, on Marian Allen, Author Lady, I'll tell you what I made with the leftover salmon, since we each only ate half of ours.

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

1 comment:

Cerebrations.biz said...

Never did figure out what paprika does except perk up the reddish tinge. I would prefer smashing some red pepper to add flavor AND color.