Let's talk about how to jazz up that store bought frosting so that it has more flavor.
1. Extracts – Extracts are an easy and simple way to make boring store bought frosting taste amazing. Just remember to stick with real extracts as often as possible.
2. Candy – Do you buy the frosting with the mini chocolate chips? Why not make your own delicious combinations using any type of candy you like. All you need to do is chop it up and fold it in.
3. Cookies – You can also fold in crushed pieces of your favorite cookies. Just make sure it's a hard cookie or it will just dissolve into mush.
4. Flavored syrups – You can also use flavored syrups to improve the flavor. Just be sure you don't add too much or you may affect the consistency of the frosting.
5. Cream Cheese – Mix any flavor of frosting with an 8 ounce package of room temperature cream cheese for a delicious flavor. Try chocolate cream cheese, vanilla buttercream cream cheese, or even strawberry cream cheese.
6. Peanut Butter – If you love chocolate and peanut butter, try mixing 1/2 cup of peanut butter into fudge flavored frosting for a decadent combination.
How do you like to jazz up store bought frosting?