Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle
Simple, quick, and delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle
- Brownies (box or from scratch...usually need eggs, oil, and water)
- 1 large tub of cool whip
- 1 large box of Jello chocolate instant pudding (3 cups of milk)
- 1 bag of Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 8 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. of milk
- 1Before we can layer our trifle there is some prep work that must be done...
- 2Prepare brownies and chocolate pudding according to package instructions, set aside
- 3Set cream cheese out. It needs to be at room temperature
- 4In a food processor chop your opened Reese's cups, set aside
- 5Once the cream cheese is a room temperature use a hand mixer to whip. Then fold in 1 cup of peanut butter. Once well combined add 1 cup of powdered sugar and 2 tbsp of milk. Continue to whip until "fluffy"
- 6Now it's time to LAYER! You can go in any order you would like, my suggestion: broken up brownies, peanut butter fluff, chocolate pudding, cool whip, chopped Reese's...then REPEAT.
- If not serving immediately, leave in the refrigerator to chill.