Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Your Jealousy is JUSTIFIED

My last post was about the series finale of JUSTIFIED. Mere hours after I posted, my name was drawn in a contest. The prize was the opportunity to attend a special screening of the season finale before it aired on television. The screening was at Harlan County High School. After the screening, there was a q&a with writers, producers and actors from the show. It was an amazing day! JUSTIFIED fans, if that all does not have you green with envy, this might. Since I was in Harlan, Kentucky I got to eat at my grandmother's house twice. Good day and good food...Does it get any better? P.S. Photos are with two of the show's talented stars.

3 comments:

loverofwords said...

How much fun. You look very happy.

Lisa Hall said...

Oh, I was ecstatic !

Gayle said...

EEEEE! I AM jealous!!! Were they wonderful?!