- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 lb. sausage
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 packet dry powdered ranch mix
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce, plus more for topping after it is cooked
- ½ medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- In a large bowl, mix beef, sausage, bread crumbs, eggs, ranch packet, ¼ cup of BBQ sauce, onion, salt and garlic together by hand in large bowl.
- Add to slow cooker and form into a loaf shape.
- Add desired amount of BBQ sauce on top of loaf to glaze and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Once cooked and ready to serve, top with more BBQ sauce if needed.