- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (rotisserie chicken works well)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese + ½ cup, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Lay cooked lasagna noodles out in a single layer on a clean work surface ( for easy clean up use a baking sheet).
- In a bowl combine chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1 cup parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Spread about ¼ cup of chicken mixture onto each of the lasagna noodles. Roll noodles up tightly.
- Pour 1 cup of Alfredo sauce into bottom of baking dish. Place each lasagna roll up side by side in the baking dish. Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over roll ups. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melty. Sprinkle with fresh parsley if desired and serve warm.
*recipe adapted from Cooking Classy