Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Soft and Easy One-Pot Meal

I just had a molar extracted, and had to eat soft food for a few days. I also didn't feel like fixing anything elaborate, but I wanted to cook something because I enjoy making food.

This is what I came up with.
I cooked egg noodles, drained them, and added some butter. Dumped in a can of cream of chicken soup and a can of peas. Salt and pepper to taste. I intended to use cream of mushroom soup, but I bought cream of chicken by mistake, so, you know, waste not want not.

It was actually quite tasty, and soft enough to suit the purpose.

Marian Allen, Author Lady
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

2 comments:

Maryann Miller said...

Looks good, Marian. I might try it and add some cooked, shredded chicken.

Marian Allen said...

That sounds lovely, Maryann!