Monday, May 5, 2014

Good time require good food, right?

Good times require good food, right?
By Joyce Lavene
www.joyceandjimlavene.com









Nothing goes with good times like good food, right? I just got back from Malice Domestic, the mystery writers and readers conference in Bethesda, Maryland. There are huge dinners with all the trappings - and lots of wine. Some of us only get together once a year. There must be food!



I'm sure some sociologist could explain why people feel they should eat together. I don't know why, but I know it's fun and everyone does it.

Next time you are getting together with friends or family, suggest a no-food event. You'll begin to understand what I'm talking about!

My newest book is Lethal Lily - and yes! food is involved in this Peggy Lee Garden Mystery!
www.joyceandjimlavene.com
Lethal Lily Buy Link

No comments: