Friday, May 2, 2014

Girl Scout Cookie Copycat Recipes

When I saw this blog post for seven DIY Girl Scout cookie recipes, I knew before I even read it that I needed to share it with you. Then I read the post and saw that these recipes have been deemed "easy, better-for-you recipes that don’t compromise on flavor or have any unnatural preservatives." DOUBLE YAY!

The recipes are from Life at Daily Burn (see the full post) and are for those who are "vegan, gluten-free or simply looking for a slimmed-down version of your favorite cookie." Recipes include Samoa Bars, Paleo Thin Mints, Coconut Oil Shortbread, Peanut Butter Patties, Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies, and Paleo Chocolate Chunk Shortbread.

Get this: the Peanut Butter Patties (the Tagalong copycats) are under 50 calories per serving! I'll have two and a cup of coffee please. :)

1 comment:

Abdullahel Kafe said...

Great post. Its really informative and helpful for us. Thanks.
Emergency dentist Brooklyn