Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dang Pioneer Woman and her Awesome Cookbook!

Ree Drummond kept me up way past my bedtime last night. In case you are not familiar with the name, Ree is also known as THE PIONEER WOMAN.
She is a cute, sweet-talking, red-headed spitfire with a knack for cooking and photography. Ree lives on a massive Oklahoma ranch with her husband and four children.
Her rise to fame began when Ree started her own blog. The blog, depicting her family's rural life, is packed with stories, photos and recipes. The blog has led to cookbooks and a television show.
Yesterday, I received a copy of Ree's latest cookbook as an early birthday present. A YEAR OF HOLIDAYS is a beautiful  cookbook, packed with recipes for a year's worth of celebrations. Each step of every recipe includes a photograph. Other photos show Ree's family and friends enjoying various celebrations throughout the years.
Once I got to bed last night, I stayed up for at least an hour to look at my new,book. It left me with dreams of all the recipes I will be trying for my family's celebrations!

No comments: