Friday, October 4, 2013

Food Lion Incentive

Do you have a Food Lion in your area? If so, you might want to shop there during the next six weeks. Their latest promotion started October 2 and goes until November 26, 2013. It's called Free Holiday Dinner.

To participate, you must visit the store each week during the time of the promotion; spend $40 or more in each visit; and use your MVP card (if you don't have one, you can sign up on the spot for free). Collect your receipts for each of the six weeks, and then redeem the six different weekly receipts for a $20 coupon.

Sounds like a great deal to me!

If you're unsure whether or not there's a Food Lion in your area, use their store locator to see.

There's no reason for me to promote the Food Lion incentive program--I'm not getting paid or anything. I just think it's a good deal. We all have to buy groceries anyway, and it certainly isn't hard to spend $40. I get excited when I get a dollar coupon. But a $20 coupon? Whoo-hoo! :D

No comments: