Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Answering the Call with the Easiest Cookie EVER!

As I was about to run out of the house yesterday, I remembered I needed to make cookies for my church. You see, my church is giving out cookies for a community block party. My pastor has asked the congregation for 100 dozen cookies.
Wanting to do my part, I decide to contribute a few dozen. A jam-packed day had me looking for a cookie recipe that was quick and easy; but still homemade and special. 
My solution; cake mix cookies. Here it is. If you want 4th of July cookies, use red, white and blue sprinkles:
Ingredients:
1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
2 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup of sprinkles

Directions:  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix ingredients.  
Roll into small balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 4-8 minutes.

1 comment:

Marian Allen said...

Oh, Lisa, this is a KEEPER!