Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Puffy Pillows of Strawberry Goodness
1) Float atop a cup of cocoa. Add whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup to make it more special.
2) Use on a fruit kabob. Kids can help put fruit and marshmallows onto popsicle sticks.
3) Dip in chocolate!
4) Decorate a big, fluffy dish of chocolate pudding or mousse.
5) Use on indoor s'mores.
6) Put them in a bowl of fruit salad.
7) Decorate the top of cupcakes.
I love these so much, I may have to stock up before they run out!