Friday, January 18, 2013

Bon Me?

These days when I think of Boston, I tend to think first of Rizzoli and Isles and second of the Red Sox (because my husband and my son are such fans)...and third, of course, of Ben Affleck. Today I ran across this article about Bon Me food trucks. Apparently, the food trucks are popular around the Boston area and are getting ready to open up their first brick-and-mortar store.

The cuisine is Vietnamese and offers rice bowls, noodle salads, and the "Bon Me Sandwich." The article says the sandwich is famous but doesn't say what's on it. I can see Maura going there, but I'm iffy about Jane and Ben. ;-)

1 comment:

Cairn Rodrigues said...

Banh mi is AWESOME and not to be missed. If your community has a Vietnamese community then go to the nearest place and get banh mi, you will spend less than $3 and be ridiculously happy.