Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Don't Forget to Duck!

Their beards rival those of ZZ Top. They seem to own nothing but camo. They never cuss or throw puches in front of the camera. They speak kindly to their wives, and their kids do not act like brats. I am talking about Duck Dynasty on A&E. love the show because it is entertainment that my whole family can watch.
So, ya know I just have buy the book THE DUCK COMMANDER FAMILY for someone on my Christmas list. I bought it for my husband, cause I know he will let me read it! 
The picture on top is of a cake made by Bree at the Family Bakery in Gate City, Virginia. It depicts Si from Duck Dynasty. The likeness is uncanny, right down to his ever-present blue cup of iced tea.
If you want to be a part of the Duck Dynasty craze, catch on A&E tonight. Episodes begin running at 7:00.




No comments: