Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick-or-Treat!

Trick-or-Treat?!

Today at Fatal Foodies, it's all TREATS!

Head on over to the house with the embroidered haunted house scene hanging on the door http://www.gayletrent.com/blog/to see what Gayle Trent/Amanda Lee has in store for you. (Everyone will get a copy of one of Gayle's books, and one person will win another.) Mmm...I smell something yummy baking in the kitchen....

When you're done visiting with Gayle/Amanda, head on down the block to Joyce Lavene's place--http://romanceofmystery.blogspot.com--where Joyce is giving away a copy of GHASTLY GLASS, her Halloween Renaaissance Faire Mystery.

Donis Casey (http://www.doniscasey.com/) is giving away an Alafair Tucker mystery to one lucky visitor to her place.

Lisa Hall is giving away one signed copy of her children's book, BURTON THE SNEEZING COW, to one lucky reader who leaves a comment on this post. Please check out her Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/groups/124789517139/.

Good luck with all the giveaways!

8 comments:

traveler said...

Burton The Sneezing Cow is wonderful. What an ideal book for my grandson. Thanks for this chance and best wishes.

keizerfire said...

This sounds darling!! I have grandchildren who would love it! Happy Halloween!

Lisa R
keizerfire@aol.com

Sherry said...

Happy Halloween to Burton The Sneezing Cow! Don't let him eat too many treats.

Sherry
cheri_141@hotmail.com

petite said...

this delightful book is so unique and special. I would share it with my daughter.

Sherry said...

Loved Joyce Lavene's excerpt of Buried By Buttercups. Hoping to win Ghastly Glass. Thanks, Gayle, I think I've found another author to put on my favorite authors list.

Laura said...

Burton sounds like a fun book!

How do you enter the Joyce Lavene contest? I can't figure it out.

Lisa Hall said...

I'll draw a winner and make my announcement in my post on Wednesday! Thanks so much to all who commented.

Jake said...

Sounds like just what we need for visit with grandchildren. Seems I was late but keeping fingers crossed anyway.