Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Paradise Indeed

We've been rhapsodizing over all the fresh food we get during the summer, in spite of the terrible heat and drought. Summer is the time to feast on fruits and vegetables, and the bounty makes it easy to slide into vegetarianism or even veganism without even noticing.

Since I've had various friends and relations of the animal-product-free persuasion for some years now, I've found several web sites I like to consult.

One of my favorites, to which I return again and again, is Vegetarians in Paradise. If you want information, they have information. If you want resources, they have resources. If you want recipes, they got 'em!

They're also on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Go! Read! Eat!

Marian Allen
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

1 comment: