Friday, April 27, 2012

If You Like Deviled Eggs....

I do like deviled eggs. I'm just not sure I like them as much as the person who compiled the list I just stumbled across. I can tell you I don't like the ones with nutmeg, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like the egg to the right because I don't know what (other than caviar, maybe?) is atop that egg.

However, you can go to this page at Cookerati.com and find links to over fifty deviled egg recipes. There are Cajun Deviled Eggs that feature cayenne pepper. And I'd try the Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs. There is even a recipe for No Yolk Deviled Eggs. Yep, you read that right. I clicked on the link to see what the devil was if not egg yolk. It's mashed potato.

If you're a deviled egg lover, check out the list and see what appeals to you. If you try any of the recipes, please be sure and share your experience with us! I'm still thinking about those Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs. Might just have to give those a whirl.

2 comments:

Sara Thompson said...

If that's caviar then it's salmon and sour cream on top of that egg. I've never had caviar but I think a good smoked salmon would be great on a deviled egg.

Gayle said...

Thanks, Sara! :)