Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The New Girl Scout Cookie



Drum roll please! This year, there is a new Girl Scout cookie. It is called Savannah Smiles.

We all got to taste the new cookie a few weeks ago at one of my daughter's Girl Scout meetings. I can describe the cookie as being sort of like a Danish Wedding Cookie with a tart lemon flavor.

Having tried all of the Girl Scout cookies, my very favorite is Thank U Berry Munch. It is filled with white chocolate fudge and cranberries. I will be ordering several boxes, all to help my little Girl Scout, of course. Oh, the things we must do for our kids!

If a little Girl Scout knocks on your door, or approaches you at your local retail outlet, remember that buying a box of cookies is supporting a great cause. If you live near me, my Calli would be happy to hook you up with some cookies.


















1 comment:

sweet-komal said...

I wish they did girl scout cookies in the uk!!