Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let Them Eat Cake! I'll Take Fruit for my Birthday.









Johnson City, TN just got its first Edible Arrangements store. This is a great business that makes beautiful arrangements out of fruit. And the first order they filled was the Mickey Mouse bouquet that my sweet husband ordered for my birthday!


I loved it. As you can see, my kids did too. (That's Skylar's little hand reaching into the picture). I have included a link so that you can see what they do, or order arrangments for special people on you Christmas list.


Now, I'm going to go pick some fruit off my arrangement for breakfast!















1 comment:

Marian Allen said...

Oh, yeah, I LOVE these! They're way expensive, but there's bound to be a lot of waste in the business.

It's a delicious, beautiful alternative to flowers and a healthy alternative to candy. Not that they wouldn't be better dipped in chocolate, you understand. ;)

Marian Allen
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes