Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Foodie News

Food News Journal provides daily links to food news around the Web. Here is a roundup of some of their most recent links:

Pediatricians Warn Against Energy and Sports Drinks for Kids - Since my son drinks Gatorade and G2 as if we own stock in the company, this article grabbed my attention. He's 15, however, and is always in motion. He's been getting up and running by eight a.m. every morning now that school's out.

Served: The Restaurant Coupon Invasion - As a Grouponer, I was almost hesitant to read this one. But I can honestly say I'm not a "Susan Uttmeyer," and I've discovered some new places by using Groupons and Restaurant.com gift cards.

To Make a Memorable Meal, Start With a Memory - This is an interesting concept.

Making Girl Scout Cookies Better for the Planet - Good for teenagers Madison Vorva and Rhiannon Tomtishen for taking the initiative on this!

No comments: