Monday, March 29, 2010

Win a copy of Gold Fever: A Klondike Mystery

Vicki here again, sneaking in when it isn't my day because I forgot to post my contest yesterday.

To celebrate the release of Gold Fever, I am having a contest and two lucky readers can win a copy. Please go to my web page at www.vickidelany.com, read the first chapter, and send me an e-mail at Vicki at Vickidelany dot com (you know the drill) (or use the Contact link) and tell me the name of the river from which Angus saves the woman. Contest closes Saturday April 3rd.

1 comment:

Dana Fredsti said...

Vicky, you little sneak, I'm so glad you did sneak in 'cause I missed my day today! Or rather, I didn't get my post written in time and haven't had time at work to catch up. So... I'll catch up next week and enjoy your sneak peak! :-)