Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day Trickery


Ah, those sneaky little Leprechauns!
This morning, my Calli woke up to find green confetti all about the house and a green balloon bouncing around the floor. Her line of questioning alerted me to her skepticism as to whether it was Mom and not a rowdy group of Leprechauns who had done it.
She announced her intentions to ask her P.E. teacher whether Leprechauns come into peoples' houses. Her P.E. teacher is Irish, which makes him an authority on such things. He is a dad too, which gives me confidence that he will back up my version of events. She plans to also tell her homeroom teacher, who I know will do the same.
When we got to school, she told another mom in the parking lot about the confetti and balloon. Calli even mentioned some pink confetti that must have been left by a girl Leprechaun. Not even I have a good expalation as the where the pink confetti came from. Must mean Leprechauns are real!
Tonight, the celebration continues with green pancakes. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!




1 comment:

Dana Fredsti said...

Lisa, that's too cute!