Monday, March 15, 2010

Apocalypse Cakes - Talk about Fatal Foodies...


Okay, my boyfriend sent me this link and I couldn't resist. This is the site of Apocalypse Cakes .
To quote their website:

We’re doomed. Eat cake.

A variety of cataclysmic punishments from God continue to rain down upon us. Obviously, this is the time to eat several entire cakes. Use this blog to help you celebrate your time on this earth, for when you look up from your cake-smeared cakehole, the sky will fade ablack, the lakes will blaze aflame and the locusts will buzz aswarming. Eat now, little heathens; there are no cakes in the apocalypse.

On this website are blog posts with the following categories:


Each category has a corresponding cake recipe. The recipes are sold in sets of 10 cards. The photos are hilarious, disturbing and downright disgusting, depending on the cake. My personal favorite for a laugh is the Fallen Angel Cake. Picture shown above. For other photos and hilarious/disturbing/possibly offensive to some people descriptions, do check out the site. But only if you have a rather broad sense of humor.

Fatal Foodies indeed...

5 comments:

Chris V. said...

hAAA! Yeah everyone wants to eat Plague Cake, or Swine flu cake. yum. Try that at the next party. haa!

apocalypsecakes said...

Thanks. Love yr site. Tweeting about it here: http://twitter.com/apocalypsecakes

Dana Fredsti said...

Chris, I may have to buy the recipes... I laughed so hard at the pictures, I nearly choked. Which would be death by cake second hand...

Thanks, Apocalypsecakes!

Lisa Lane said...

LOL--very cute!

David Fitzgerald said...

I think the Fallen Angel cake look slore like a crashlanded Tinkerbell cake... which is probably delicious, now that I think about it...
-D