Thursday, February 18, 2010

Olympics and Chocolate

There's a commercial that makes me laugh every time I see it. It talks about the person dreaming of chocolate and I keep thinking, boy, then you have a real problem right?

Yes, my name is Chris and I'm a chocoholic. Luckily I don't dream about it, but it did get me thinking, what other things could be done with chocolate? For authors, who are always looking for a new gimmick to promote their book, this can be pretty useful.

Sam's Club has a 50-pc bar set with wrappers you personalize. Well, at $150, that can be pretty pricey.

This is kind of cool - besides personalized chocolate wrappers, you can get personalized lip balm for about $2 each. Not sure of the minimum needed.

But since the Olympics are going on now, how about Chocolate trophies & medals You can have your own Olympic medal in chocolate and eat it, too!

2 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

Pretty much any sort of gimmick including chocolate would make ME happy...

Chris V. said...

yeah it's chocolate, no reason is needed. haa!