Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tastes Like a Million!



Let's hope these are million dollar muffins.

My high school classmate, Cynthia Bowser, is a finalist in the Pillsbury Bake-Off for the second year in a row. I am not even going to tell you how jealous I am!

I tried her muffin recipe yesterday afternoon. They were a perfect treat for that three o'clock afternoon crash I have everyday. My little girl had one with her cocoa. We both loved them! The muffins remind me of jelly donuts. This morning I heated one up in the microwave and it tasted just as fresh as the hot muffin I ate yesterday.

Here is the link to her recipe. Be sure to rate it. Soon Cynthia will travel to the Bake-Off where she will make her recipe for a panel of judges. If Cynthia wins, she gets a million dollars. Good luck girl!

Note: I used strawberry jam, because that's what was in the fridge.

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Congratulations to your friend, Lisa! Keep us posted on her progress.