Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ice Ice Baby


Gayle, I have so taken off with your idea from Black Friday. Your parody of Billy Idol has inspired me to rework a pop song. So, here it goes. This is to the tune of Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.

Allright stop.
Pick up a spoon and listen.
Rita's brings me a new food addiction.
Ice ice baby, Italain ice ice baby.


The thing that has caused me to break into song is Rita's Italian Ice. I brought a quart home on Saturday and have been digging into the bucket of frozen mango bliss ever since. If you have a Rita's near you (you don't if you live west of Ohio) I have a wonderful suggestion for a hostess gift or a Christmas treat for guests. Pick up a container of Rita's strawberry and a container of their green apple. You have Christmas colors and something a bit different from all of the cookies and fudge.

http://www.ritasice.com/
Toodles till next week, or in the words of Vanilla Ice:
Yo man let's get out of here
Word to your mother



1 comment:

Gayle said...

I love it, Lisa! Now all day, I'm gonna be singing "Ice, Ice Baby" in my head. :-)