Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Easiest Candy EVER!

Tomorrow night is my annual Girls' Night Out Christmas Open House. I make sweets and taco soup. My friends bring finger foods.
One of my sweet treats is the simplest thing, and tastes so good. If you like sweet and salty, you must try it! This is a variation of the Pretzel Kisses that Gayle recently posted. So once again, I am taking a cue from our Fatal Foodies founder.

Pretzel Candy

Place small pretzel twists on baking sheet.

Put a Rolo candy atop each pretzel.

Bake @ 250 degrees for 5 minutes.

While chocolates are hot, press a pecan half on top of each one.




2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I just found that recipe in Taste of Home Cookbook! How easy.. Is it a candy? I thought so...

Lisa Hall said...

It's sweet like a candy, salty like a snack.