Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another Contest for Christmas

Our #1 daughter bought me this and gave it to me the other day. She is both spiky and shiny (her tail glitters--I'm talking about the owl, now, not my daughter), which makes her just perfect for me.

Her name is Hootie because, DUH, she’s an owl. In honor of the daughter who gave her to me, her middle name is Ann.

Here is the contest: Here is a page with anthologies containing my work. I have one copy left of THE GIFT OF MURDER and several copies of SWORD AND SORCERESS XXIII, each of which has one of my stories in it. I can also get copies of any of the Southern Indiana Writers anthologies that are still in print, each of which has at least one of my stories in it.

You have until the end of 2009 to guess my new friend’s last name. Everyone who guesses correctly–or comes reasonably close–will have his/her/its name entered in the contest. On January 1, 2010, I’ll have Charlie draw five names, and the first one he draws will have first pick of the books available and so on down the line. Five prizes will be awarded, assuming five people care enough to enter.

You can enter by sending me an email, replying to this post here or the one on my website. You can have more than one guess. You can guess something someone else has already guessed. Have fun!

MA

No comments: