- I'm all in black
- lots of flowers
- Jiminy Cricket included
- I'm the title of a book, non-fiction but reads like fiction, published in the latter half of the 20th century
- Audrey Hepburn
- Emma Kalanikaumakaamano Kaleleonalani Naea Rooke, Queen Consort of Hawaii
- Carl Sagan's BILLIONS AND BILLIONS
- Mother Nature (2 guessed this)
- THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
- fortune teller
- Mercury in retrograde
- the universe
- Minerva McGonigal from Harry Potter books
- Ann Rice
- Nancy Pearl, librarian to the stars
- The Witch's House in Hollywood (also known as Spadena House, a nice guess, since the title of my story in the prize book, THE GIFT OF MURDER, is "The Spirit of Spadena Street"
- Children's Classics
- a nightmare catcher
- Serafina Pekkala from THE GOLDEN COMPASS
- Carl Sagan's COSMOS
And the winner is...witch (generic), submitted by Chris V!
p.s. I'm writing my brains out on NaNoWriMo. Wheeee!