Friday, November 6, 2009

Blog Tour Announcement

I'm happy to say Dead Pan releases this month. In fact, it is supposed to have released already. I haven't got my books yet, but I believe they're on their way.

In preparation for the book's release, I've been doing my fair share of promotional appearances. I did a podcast interview with Penny Sansevieri of Fascinating Authors which you can hear at the Fascinating Authors' site. I appeared at Crimespree on November 2 and at The Lady Killers on Wednesday, November 4 as a guest of Rhys Bowen, and I'm on Fresh Fiction.

I'm sponsoring a couple contests. One contest is going on at Fresh Fiction until November 30, and the other contest is a Twitter contest. To enter the Twitter contest, simply follow me and retweet my post: RT this to be entered to win 1 copy each of Dead Pan and Murder Takes the Cake + a red MTTC apron. Contest ends "black Friday." #contest Since this does make the post more than 140 characters, simply delete the phrase "Contest ends 'black Friday'" to make it fit.

Next week, I'll be appearing at Killer Hobbies on the 10th, Cozy Chicks on the 12th, Free Book Friday on the 13th and Fresh Fiction's blog on the 14th. More dates are coming. Please join me. I think we'll have a lot of fun. Please also enter the contests. I hope you win!

2 comments:

Marian Allen said...

Wheeee! Contest! Book! Cake!

Dana Fredsti said...

Congrats on the new book and I echo what Marian said too! :-)