Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Contest

Okay, on my blog, I posted a picture of the costume I wore to Halloween on the Square. Many
people liked it, but nobody knew what it was. If you think you know
what it is, post a comment on my blog. Anyone who guessed correctly yesterday
(comments are dated) had his or her name put into a drawing five
times. Today (10-27-09), I’ll post a detail of the costume and anyone who
guesses correctly on that day gets four chances. The next day, another
detail and correct guesses win three chances. Another day, another
detail. On October 31, a winner will be drawn from any correct guesses.
If there are no correct guesses, I’ll put all INCORRECT guesses into a
drawing. The winner gets a copy of DYING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND, Wolfmont’s 2009 Toys For Tots benefit anthology.

Guess away!

MA

1 comment:

Dana Fredsti said...

Good heavens, Marilyn, I am clueless!