Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More with Graham Crackers

Last week, I told a little about the history of the graham cracker and offered a simple recipe that tastes absolutely decadent. Here's another graham cracker recipe that I cannot believe I did not think of sooner. It came to me last week when my daughter wanted s'mores, but I was out of Hershey Bars.

Shortcut S'mores
Spread graham cracker with a layer of Nutella chocolate/hazelnut spread. Next, spread a layer of marshmallow cream. Top with a graham cracker.

Hope this recipe makes you think of being in front of a campfire, telling ghost stories!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I've never tried Nutella. I've always been curious about it, but didn't know how it would taste.

Thanks for the recipe!

Marian Allen said...

Oh, Nutella is heavenly! Great idea!