Friday, August 14, 2009

Worst diet advice ever


This was in my in-box this morning from mydailymoment.com:


Eat Your Food Naked
Lean, healthy salads, fish and chicken quickly turn into high-calorie indulgences with the addition of dressings and sauces. Particularly when you're dining out, order salad dressings and other sauces on the side. This way, you have control over how much or how little you add. When you order grilled fish or vegetables, ask that the food either be grilled without butter or oil or prepared "light," with as little oil or butter as possible.


Uh. . .what? First off, this paragraph completely veers away from the title . . . or does it? Are we supposed to order our grilled fish in the nude? First off, that would not only ruin my meal but everyone else's. Then I'd be arrested for public indecency and have my mug shot taken in an unflattering orange jail-issued jumpsuit/canvas shoe ensemble. I suppose I could use the opportunity to promote my book, but that's really a stretch. I mean, who'd want to read a book written by someone who'd go to a restaurant naked?


Wait a second.... Who wouldn't want to read a book written by someone who'd go to a restaurant naked? Look at all the people who've gained attention by doing things almost as bad . . . or worse. I know you can think of a dozen off the top of your head, so I won't name names.


But, seriously, I'll try a lot of weight loss tactics. But eating naked? N E V E R .

1 comment:

Career-Training said...

Loose Weight the Healthy Way
Body Rejuvenation & Nourishment www.BestDietPlan.com