Friday, August 28, 2009

Diet-Coke Fueled Life

Is Diet Coke good enough to build a blog around? Yes! If you don't believe me, just ask Penny Piva. Her blog is, in fact, Diet Coke-Fueled Life. I have to admit, I also love the fact that the blog address is http://sweetbrownpoison.blogspot.com/. Sweet brown poison. . . a can of which I'm drinking at this very moment. :-)

Penny's blog is about so much more than Diet Coke, however. And I feel I have a lot in common with this woman who is "more than 41 but less than 43 years old who can't focus gets it all done: university instructor, writer, pastry chef, Mary Kay consultant, mom, crazy aunt, friend, divorcee (rhymes with "Yay!"), MS-battler--all fueled by the sweet brown poison itself--Diet Coke. Wheee!"

See? I told you she was fun. Check out the blog, which is sure to bring a grin.

No comments: