Friday, May 15, 2009

Chef Salad Wrap


Yesterday, as I was wondering what to post for today, my family went out to dinner. It wasn't so much that we were celebrating anything; but more that I've been on a tight deadline with The Quick and The Thread and didn't want to cook.


Anyway, we went to Perkins where I saw something new on the menu: a chef salad wrap. I decided to give it a try. It's ham, turkey, tomato, lettuce, hard boiled egg, cheese and ranch dressing rolled up in a flour tortilla. Yum!


It was unusual but really good. If anyone is interested in a recipe, I was able to find one online at http://www.grouprecipes.com/32871/chef-salad-wrap.html. Hmmm.... A salad you can eat as a sandwich. Who'd of thunk it?
On the other hand, isn't that what a BLT is? ;-)

1 comment:

Dana Fredsti said...

Better for ya than a burger!