Friday, December 19, 2008

We have a . . . winners!

No, that isn't a typo. It isn't grammatically correct; but I had so many entries for The Writer's Planner that I decided to have Random.org help me choose two winners. Congratulations to Margo Dill and Virginia Williams. I'll send you The Writer's Planner later today. If you're just tuning in to Fatal Foodies and would like to find out more about The Writer's Planner, check it out at http://gayletrent.com/writersplanner.aspx.

Building on Chris' post about Christmas cookies, I wanted to share a link to an article I wrote for SheKnows.com on cookies for those who have diabetes or food allergies. You can find the article via Examiner or SheKnows.

Happy baking!

1 comment:

Dana Fredsti said...

I plan on spending Christmas day baking cookies for my boyfriend (that's what he wants for Christmas, so your link and Chris' post are great inspiration!