Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Soup To Die For

I went to Magdalena's for lunch and I got this killer soup in a bread bowl. I posed it and snapped it just for you:


This was beef vegetable soup and I ate EVERY BITE! As much as I love soup in a bread bowl, I've never made it--that suddenly seems very odd. I think I'll do it, next time I make soup. I make soup A LOT. Charlie and I love soup. I made--what, children?--Posole yesterday. Mmmmm. As much as Charlie and I love soup and as much as we love bread, you may never hear from me again: the deliciousness may just finish me off!

2 comments:

Dana Fredsti said...

Sigh...I dearly love clam chowder served in a sourdough bread bowl. It's such a yummy, decadent treat! ANd I've had tomato soup served in a puff pastry shell which was also to die for...

Donis Casey said...

My problem with a bread bowl is that I want to eat the whole dang thing, and I always make a brave stab at it, too.