Saturday, November 1, 2008

Back to Reality

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, that your dearly departed found their way to your house for their annual visit with no trouble, and that you are not suffering from candy overdose, like I am.

Today is a day for salads and dull, serviceable clothing as we return to the workaday world of the living, but if you are still longing for a treat, don't forget that you have a week left to follow the Trick or Treat trail that Gayle laid out in yesterday's entry.  Don't miss out.  And don't forget to check your glucose levels.


 

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi, Donis:

As for the candy overload, I'm with you. In fact, I'm going to be putting the majority of our leftovers in the freezer to use later on as stocking stuffers. :-)

Donis Casey said...

I'm doing a signing on Saturday, and I'll be putting a bowl of Halloween candy on the table as a lure.

Marian Allen said...

Hey! I'm doing a signing on Saturday, too! Maybe I'd better get me a bowl of half-price halloween candy, too. Cheap and sweet, just like me. ha!