Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

Happy Halloween!

As promised, we've gathered up some links so you can go trick-or-treating at our sites. Costumes are optional; but if you do dress up, please add your picture here in our comments so we can share in your fun.

Since it's my post day, I get to go first.

Come to my Haunted HOUSE for your treat from me. Be sure and scroll all the way down the page so you'll get all the goodies I've set up for you.

Then go next door to Donis Casey's KITCHEN. Before you leave, be sure to leave a comment on her blog. Donis says, "Anyone who leaves a comment on my blog between now and November 8, even just to say, "Hi, Donis", will be entered in a drawing to receive a free copy of my newest mystery, The Sky Took Him, which will be out in January."

On down the street is Margo Dill's LIBRARY. Margo says, er"Stop by my blog for three scary 'book' treats--if you love young adult and children's books, then here's three you can enjoy with or without your kids on Halloween. Plus some activities and discussion points to go with them, including book ideas from the popular TWILIGHT series."

At Lisa Hall's BAKERY, stop by and jot a note to Lisa to be entered to win a copy of her latest book,
Secrets, Lies, and Pies, which serves up a hilarious slice of small town life. While Marlene Prescott is creating sweet treats in her bakery, some ladies in town are cooking up some mean tricks!

Hurry over to Marian Allen's PARLOR. for free stories, recipes and Culinary Chronicles columns. If you leave a comment at Marian's blog, she'll put your name in a drawing to win a PDF of their choice of Southern Indiana Writers anthologies from Lulu.com.

Finally, do you dare to stop by Dana Fredsti's Private Eye OFFICE? If you do, and if you leave Dana a comment on her blog, you'll be entered to win a copy of MURDER FOR HIRE: The Peruvian Pigeon.

Have fun!

4 comments:

Margo Dill said...

Gayle,
The slideshow/recipes are really cute and so creative! :) Thanks again for setting all this up. It's fun!

Margo Dill

Dana Fredsti said...

Gayle, you did an awesome job on today's post. Thank you! I just got mine up. Whew! I am SO behind on my reading, commenting and writing! Time to get going!

Gayle said...

Thank you, guys! I commented at everybody's blog. I'm a shameless contest enterer. LOL!

Cathy C. Hall said...

Gayle, what a fantabulous idea to spread the love on this special holiday of peace and...um, wait. I'm a little confused what with the Christmas ornaments one aisle over from the skeletons. But I'm not confused about the fantabulous idea. What a treat!