Friday, October 17, 2008

Skippity-Doo-Dah!

I'm going on a blog tour! Does one skip off to a blog? I will, so then my title will make sense. Please click on this link to visit all the wonderful places I'll be visiting. (Okay, first Disney and now Seuss: "Oh, the places you'll go!" Can you tell my kids are home?)

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6951430/Blog-Tour-Info

I didn't realize until I'd completed and uploaded the slideshow that Debbie Ridpath Ohi of Inky Girl is also hosting me/MTTC a day. I'll be visiting Inky Girl on November 11. Debbie works with Writer's Market and Writer's Digest, but she also does some wonderful cartoons for writers.

I hope you'll be able to join me on this blog tour. I think it will be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

zhadi said...

Gayle, congrats on the blog tour! I'll make an effort to get out of my overtime/stuffed up nose fog and follow you!