Monday, October 20, 2008

Let's Go Trick-Or-Treating!

Hello, Fatal Foodies:

The bloggers here had discussed having an open mic night for Halloween, but then we thought it would be so much more fun to have you go trick-or-treating! I've always LOVED trick-or-treating, but now I can't even do it vicariously through my children anymore. Until now.

On October 31, all Fatal Foodie bloggers (and anyone else who wants to participate) will give you a one-day only access to a treat . . . or maybe even a trick. You'll be provided with the name of the blogger and a link to the location of that blogger's treat. You might score recipes, short stories, e-books, bookmarks or any number of other surprises.

If you'd like to sponsor a "treat," please let me know by sending me an e-mail to gd830@hotmail.com or by commenting to this post.

If you'd like to trick-or-treat with us, just show up on October 31 . . . if you dare. Muhahahaha!

Gee, that wasn't Vincent Price-like at all onscreen like it was in my head.

No comments: