Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brangelina's Boy/Girl Twins Have Arrived At Last!

And here they are!!!!Okay, not really. But when I heard the first pics of the Brangelina twins are expected to be sold for $11 million dollars, I thought I'd give this a shot. These two adorable babies are MY boy/girl twins, born April 21, 1996. This particular picture is from when I dressed them up as Sonny and Cher for their first Halloween. Neither of my little beauties had hair yet, so I plaited black yarn for my daughter's hair and put a funky "Sonny" cap on my son! Notice my girl's cut-down-to-her-belly-button sweater and bare feet. Is that not sooooo Cher? :-) Cue music: "Babes, I got you babes. No one might pay eleven mil for your picture, but I've got you and that makes us even richer." Do I smell a Grammy? Do I smell not one but two cease and desist orders?

Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline don't have anything on my sweethearts. . . now 12. Yikes, where did the time go?

Anyhoo, what's talk of Halloween without a good candy recipe?

Easiest Candy Ever

Ingredients:

1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 12-oz. pkg. of chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk . . . your preference)
1 12-oz. pkg. of peanut butter chips (you can also substitute mint chips here)

Instructions:

In a saucepan, combine your milk and chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted. Remove the saucepan from heat, and stir in your peanut butter chips. Pour into a baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Put the pan into the refrigerator. After the candy has set (about an hour or two), take the candy out of the pan and peel the foil off the back. Cut into squares.

See? I told you it was easy. If you like this recipe, write it down quickly before the celebrity lawyers make me take down this post.

2 comments:

Lisa Hall said...

Too cute! Such clever costumes.

Candy recipe sounds yummy.

zhadi said...

I make something similar called Tiger Butter, except the two flavors are kept separate and then poured into the pan one on top of the other...

I love the costumes!!